Who links to my website?

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dua for 18 Ramzan


Bismilla-heer-Rahmaneer-Raheem
  
Laylatul Qadr

The night of 19 Ramadhan 40 A.H. marked the beginning of one of the greatest losses to humanity. 

A man who had given everything to others, who had been oppressed but never thought of revenge, who forgave his enemies, who helped the weak and fathered the orphans was preparing to meet his Lord. .....When it was dawn, Imam Ali (AS) proceeded to the mosque slowly. ..Imam arrived at the Kufa mosque and prostrated himself before Almighty Allah (SWT). At that time, ibne Muljim (May the curse of Allah befall him) dealt such a blow on his head, everything in this world became heartbroken except the face of Ali (A.S) who cried out: 
 
“By the Lord of the Kabah, I have been successful!”

Dua for Eighteenth Day of Ramzan al-Mubarak

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Allaahuma Nabbihnee Feehi Li-Barakaati Ash’aarihi Wa Nawwir Feehi Qalbee Bi-Z”Iyaaa-I Anwaarihi Wa Khud’ Bik-Kulli Aa’-Z”Aaa-Ee Ilat-Tibaa-I’ Aathaarihi Binoorika Yaa Munawwira Quloobil A’arifeenn

O Allah keep me awake, in this month, to find and get the blessings of its mornings; enlighten my heart with the rays of its bright light; let me (all parts of my body) yield to follow its traditions, in the name of Thy Light, O the Light of the hearts and minds of those who know..

-----

Recommended Salat for 19th night of Maahe Ramzan
 Recite 50 Rak-a’t Namaaz(2x25) 
 In every Rak-a’t, 
Soorah Al Faatih’ah - 1Time 
 
 
Soorah Al Zilzalah - 1 time

No comments:

Post a Comment