Who links to my website?

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sehri and Iftar timing in Delhi 2012

This is a post provides the timetable of Sehri and Iftar for the forth coming Ramzan month in the year 2012.

In the year 2012 Eid is scheduled for 19 August, there sometime for this festival to come. I thought that people should have the schedule of the Sehri and Iftar timings much in advance and thus I made this timetable for my brothers in faith.
Click on the link and find the timings of all the prayers in the month of Ramzam with the Sehri and Iftar timings.
Sehri and Iftar timing in Delhi - Nadeem Naqvi

Sehri timetable for 2012, India.

Sehri timetable 2012 PDF file

Sehri Timetable for 2013...CLICK HERE

DUA for IFTAR
Happy fasting dear brothers and sisters.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you so much for the post. It really helps me a lot.

    Best regards,
    Umme Mahbuba

    ReplyDelete