Who links to my website?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dua for 26 Ramzan


Bismilla-heer-Rahmaneer-Raheem


  
Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W)


'Verily the most unfortunate is he who is deprived of Allah's forgiveness in this great month.’

[Reference: Uyoun Akhbar al-Ridha (AS), v. 1, p. 295, no. 53]


Dua for Twenty-sixth Ramzan al-Mubarak

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Allaahummaj-a’l sa-e’e Feehi Mashkooraa Wa D’anbee Feehi Maghfooraa Wa A’malee Feehi Maqboolaa Wa A’ybee Feehi Mastooraa Yaa Asma-A’s Saami-E’en

O Allah render my efforts, made in this months, worthy of appreciation, my sins forgivable, my deeds acceptable, and my shortcomings coverable, O the Best Hearer.
-----
Link for more duas:


Salat for 27th night of Ramzan al-Mubarak

Recite 4 Rak-a’t Namaaz (2x2) 
In every Rak-a’t, 
Soorah Al Faatih’ah - 1Time 
Soorah Al Mulk  -1 times 
 
OR  
 
Soorah Al Ikhlaas  -25 times

No comments:

Post a Comment