Who links to my website?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dua for 24 Ramzan

Bismilla-heer-Rahmaneer-Raheem

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said:

"He who is given four things will not be deprived of four others: he who is granted seeking the forgiveness of Allāh will not be deprived of being pardoned; he who is granted thankfulness will not be deprived of increase; he who is granted repentance will not be deprived of acceptance; he who is granted supplication to Allāh will not be deprived of response."

[Reference: Tuhaf ul-Uqoul an Aal ir-Rasoul, Short Maxims of the Prophet # 38]

Dua for Twenty-fourth Ramzan al-Mubarak

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Allaahumma Innee As-Aluka Feehi Maa Yurz”Eeka Wa A-O’od’u Bika Mim Maa Yuwd’eeka Wa As-Alukat Tawfeeqa Feehi Li-An Ut’ee-A’ka Wa Laa Aa’-S’eeka Yaa Jawaadas Saaa-Ileen

O Allah I beseech Thee (to make me do) that which pleases Thee, in this month. I take refuge with Thee from that for which Thou may treat me with contempt. I beseech Thee to arrange my life in such a manner that I obey Thee and never break or tamper with Thy laws, O He who liberally gives abundantly to the beseechers.
-----

Salat for 25th night of Ramzan al-Mubarak
Recite 8 Rak-a’t Namaaz (2x4) 
In every Rak-a’t, 
Soorah Al Faatih’ah - 1 Time 
 Soorah Ikhlaas  - 10 Time
----

For more duas just go to this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment